Since people have been asking me for making a tutorial for my marble nails without water, i made this one. This will be my first tutorial and I really hope you’ll like it! Please let me know if you want me to do more tutorials, I really enjoyed making this one! :)
1. Start with a base coat to protect your nails and prevent them from chipping.
2. Apply a big drop of the first color you want on your nail. (as you can see I used a bit too much nailpolish, lol)
3. Spread it over your nail, it has to be a thick layer. Important: don’t let it dry, but immediately continue to the next step.
4. Now apply a drop of the next color you want to use.
5. Get something like a toothpick to swirl the colors. I use this thingy which is a dentist-tool or something… I just found it in my house and it turned out to be very useful, lol! Swirl the colors as much as you like. But you have to be sure you don’t swirl it too much, because then the colors will blend into one color
6. Add a topcoat to secure your mani and you’re done!
- akumarilife likes this
- andressabloom likes this
- sjonniegirl123 reblogged this from pienspolish
- sjonniegirl123 likes this
- amycastronovo reblogged this from pienspolish
- glarrypotter likes this
- tinxiedoodles likes this
- xchrs likes this
- lethemeatcaakes likes this
- esmirelle likes this
- magikarma likes this
- naminami likes this
- areadergirl likes this
- pienspolish posted this